741 N Milwaukee St
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Zarletti

Neighborhoods: Juneau Town
Cuisine: Catering, Lunch, Breakfast

Zarletti is a Catering, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"Great food"
Comments
"Great food. Work on customer service "
  • 10/19/2015

A Catering food lover from Woodstock, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great food
    Comments
    Great food. Work on customer service
ameyer32 photo

ameyer32

Milwaukee, WI

Zarletti's - Excellent Food, Relaxed Atmosphere

Four of us met up at Zarletti’s for dinner. There menu is high end Italian and they focus on doing a few dishes really well, rather than having endless selections.

We split two appetizers. The Calamari Ripieni was an outstanding grilled calamari stuffed with crab in a tomato and onion sauce. It also has toasted bread, which was divine with the tomato sauce.

The portobella mushrooms were also excellent, but didn’t have as convincing of a favor as the calamari. Though my personal preference may have effect this comparison.

Their Ravioli is seasonal and right now (November) it’s pumpkin. If you get the chance, do yourself a favor and try it.

I had their Ragu, which was with slow roasted duck. It was fabulous. I could have swapped some to try my friends dishes, but I was too greedy and wasn’t letting anyone near my duck ragu, so I can’t comment on the other dishes, sorry.

The meal was about $60 per person including wine. It was worth every penny, I’ll be back soon.

Ragu with Duck

Downtown Outdoor seating Parking

Zarletti  Restaurant Reviews

Zarletti is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Zarletti's Restaurant Milwaukee, Zarletti Restaurant, West Allis Restaurants Within Milwaukee, Wi, Restaurants Oak Creek, Wi, Restaurants Near Greenfield Pa, Zarletti Milwaukee, Zarletti Milwaukee Menu, Wisconsin,West Allis Restaurants, and Zarletti Menu.