Zaro's Cafe

Cuisine: Greek, Italian, Cafe

Zaro's Cafe is a Greek, Italian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 1/06/2016

A Greek food lover from Huntington Station, NY tried it.

• 8/16/2014

A Greek chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/13/2014

• 9/21/2013

A dining patron from Overland Park, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2013

A Greek food lover from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

miguelito photo

miguelito

Huntington, NY

the best find

my friends and i tried both the italian and the greek they both were excellent, service was friendly and courteous a great find quality for less we tried the chicken samos,eggplant rollatinni,fried calamari everything was delicious we were recommended by a friend andsince then whenever we want greek or italian we just go to ZAROS CAFE.

chichen samos white wine mushroom sauce.

dmbfrisb photo

dmbfrisb

Melville, NY

Great find

After my “local” spot for Greek food, The Mixed Grill, slowly turned into garbage over the passed two years, last night we found and tried Zaro’s Cafe….and I’m pretty damned happy. No, I dont work, own, or invest there. M’lady and I really like Greek, and this place is close enough take-out from twice a week.

Zaro’s Cafe has a split menu; half greek, half italian. I am not sure how the italian half is but the greek half is pretty solid. The gyro meat, lamb souvlaki, and greek sausage were better than expected and both their baklava (walnut, pistachio) were noticibly above-average (somewhere between “this is good” and “this is AWESOME”). I would almost go so far as to say this place beats out a lot of the Greek places in Astoria-Queens. In the coming weeks, I’ll be testing Zaro’s consistency.

Zaros Combo

A pick-your-platter combo. I went with the gyro meat, lamb souvlaki, and greek sausage. All three were above-average for Nassau/Suffolk greek standards.

Baklava

Box of 4 balkava triangles (2 walnut / 2 pistachio). Both were probably the best tasting, most as-closely-to-correctly-made baklava I can remember having. Not saturated in sweetness or soaked in honey. Moist in the middle, dryer and flakier on the outside…I’ve already decided to pick -up another pair after work. Oh man was this f’n good…so good that menuism needs to leave “f’n” there as a qualifying adverb. :)

kiener1 photo

kiener1

Huntington Station, NY

Excellent!

My wife and I visit Zaro’s Café frequently. It’s a very friendly neighborhood restaurant. The food is excellent, and the prices are very reasonable.
The service is also very good.
We really feel “at home” there.

Lamb Souvlaki

The Lamb Souvlaki is delicious. Just try it!

5/21/2018

An American Traditional food lover from Huntington Station, NY tried The Spot.

4/26/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Brooklyn, NY tried The Spot.

4/21/2018

A Pizza food lover from Saint Albans, NY tried Arancine Pizza, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A Mexican food lover from US tried Pancho Villa's II.

4/08/2018

A BBQ food lover from Huntington, NY tried Farmers Chicken and Ribs.

3/28/2018

A diner from East Northport, NY tried Maria's Famous Pizza Chicken & Ribs.

3/23/2018

An American Traditional food lover from Huntington Station, NY tried The Spot and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

3/18/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Huntington Station, NY tried The Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Got a little bit of everything on the menu. All good. Philly Cheese was a standout.
3/13/2018

A Halal food lover from Huntington Station, NY tried Kebab Express Halal Grill.

3/07/2018

An American Traditional chowhound from Melville, NY tried The Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Greek Italian Online Ordering

Zaro's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Zaro's Cafe is located near the cities of Halesite, Huntington, West Hills, South Huntington, and Greenlawn.
People found this by searching for: Zaro's Cafe, Zaro's Cafe Huntington Station, Zaro Huntington, Half Greek Half Italian Jericho, Zaros Greek Food, Zaro's Cafe Menu, and Zarros.