Zaro's Cafe

Cuisine: Greek, Italian, Cafe

Zaro's Cafe is a Greek, Italian, and Cafe restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
  • 1/06/2016

A dining patron from Huntington Station, NY tried it.

• 8/16/2014

A Greek chowhound from Newark, NJ tried it.

• 8/13/2014

• 9/21/2013

A Chinese food lover from Overland Park, KS tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/25/2013

A Greek food lover from New York, NY tried it and liked it.

Pasta-mushroom-300x199

miguelito photo

miguelito

Huntington, NY

the best find

my friends and i tried both the italian and the greek they both were excellent, service was friendly and courteous a great find quality for less we tried the chicken samos,eggplant rollatinni,fried calamari everything was delicious we were recommended by a friend andsince then whenever we want greek or italian we just go to ZAROS CAFE.

chichen samos white wine mushroom sauce.

dmbfrisb photo

dmbfrisb

Melville, NY

Great find

After my “local” spot for Greek food, The Mixed Grill, slowly turned into garbage over the passed two years, last night we found and tried Zaro’s Cafe….and I’m pretty damned happy. No, I dont work, own, or invest there. M’lady and I really like Greek, and this place is close enough take-out from twice a week.

Zaro’s Cafe has a split menu; half greek, half italian. I am not sure how the italian half is but the greek half is pretty solid. The gyro meat, lamb souvlaki, and greek sausage were better than expected and both their baklava (walnut, pistachio) were noticibly above-average (somewhere between “this is good” and “this is AWESOME”). I would almost go so far as to say this place beats out a lot of the Greek places in Astoria-Queens. In the coming weeks, I’ll be testing Zaro’s consistency.

Zaros Combo

A pick-your-platter combo. I went with the gyro meat, lamb souvlaki, and greek sausage. All three were above-average for Nassau/Suffolk greek standards.

Baklava

Box of 4 balkava triangles (2 walnut / 2 pistachio). Both were probably the best tasting, most as-closely-to-correctly-made baklava I can remember having. Not saturated in sweetness or soaked in honey. Moist in the middle, dryer and flakier on the outside…I’ve already decided to pick -up another pair after work. Oh man was this f’n good…so good that menuism needs to leave “f’n” there as a qualifying adverb. :)

kiener1 photo

kiener1

Huntington Station, NY

Excellent!

My wife and I visit Zaro’s Café frequently. It’s a very friendly neighborhood restaurant. The food is excellent, and the prices are very reasonable.
The service is also very good.
We really feel “at home” there.

Lamb Souvlaki

The Lamb Souvlaki is delicious. Just try it!

1/14/2018

A diner from Huntington, NY tried The Spot.

1/06/2018

A dining patron from Huntington, NY tried Pancho Villa's II.

1/06/2018

A dining patron from New Hyde Park, NY tried Jani.

12/18/2017

A dining patron from East Northport, NY tried The Spot, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/13/2017

A dining patron from East Northport, NY tried The Spot.

11/28/2017

An American Traditional food lover from Huntington, NY tried The Spot.

11/07/2017

A Chinese chowhound from Huntington Station, NY tried Jani in South Huntington.

10/10/2017

A Pakistani chowhound from New York, NY tried Desi Bazar.

10/08/2017

A diner from Huntington Station, NY tried Top One.

10/07/2017

A Pizza food lover from Brooklyn, NY tried La Nonna's Pizzeria.

Greek Italian Online Ordering

Zaro's Cafe  Restaurant Reviews

Zaro's Cafe is located near the cities of Halesite, Huntington, West Hills, South Huntington, and Greenlawn.
People found this by searching for: Zaros Greek Food, Zaro's Cafe Menu, Zaro's Cafe, Zaro's Cafe Huntington Station, Zaro Huntington, Half Greek Half Italian Jericho, and Zarros.