4510 Us-98 N
Lakeland, FL 33809

Zaxby's

Cuisine: American, Chicken wings, Fast Food

Zaxby's is a American, Chicken wings, and Fast Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

• 7/15/2014

A dining patron from Atlanta, GA tried it.

barnibear photo

barnibear

Bartow, FL

Surprise with this one

First of all, from the design and look of the building and even the cute name, I figured it to be a cozy “bistro” type place. Walked into totally the opposite – kind of a Big-Mac/Chikken place where you walk up, place order, sit down and wait for your number to be called. That’s ok, just not what I had pictured and not what I had in mind today. Husband was snickering because he “knew” what I was expecting and he’d already heard but wasn’t talking! Being first time, and people pushing and shoving and no time to “think, ponder, consider” (the usual things you have time to do in a “bistro”, I told the young lady we’d never been there and what would she suggest. We took her advice with couple exceptions (had to have no spices). She was really nice and patient with couple “old folks out on the town”! The place was very nice for a fast food plan, booths and couple of partial tables. Steady stream of folks since it was mid-day to late-lunch crowd. Prices more than reasonable. About $11 for two sandwich plates with fries and drinks (maybe we got a “seniors” discount, I didn’t ask).

Grilled Chick sandwich Plate

They left off extra spices, the chicken was grilled, moist, tender with lettuce and honey mustard (I added ketchup) – the french fries were good (that made our order take longer having them leave off the seasoning on the fries, but we got fresh and hot out of the cooker). Overall our two meals were better than average – some better than Chick-Filet down the street.

American Chicken wings Fast Food

Zaxby's  Restaurant Reviews

Zaxby's is located near the cities of Eaton Park.
People found this by searching for: Zaxbys Senior Discount, Zaxbys Lakeland Fl, Zaxby's Restaurant In Lakeland,. Fl, Zaxbys Menu Lakeland, Fl, Zaxby's Senior Discount, Zaxby's Lakeland Fl Application, Zaxbys Reviews, and Zaxbys Lakeland, Fl 33809 Reviews.