670 Fairview Rd
Simpsonville, SC 29680-6708

Zaxby's

Cuisine: Chicken, Catering, Lunch

Zaxby's is a Chicken, Catering, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid less than $10, and tipped more than 18%.

Pros
"The cashier jessica was so nice I seen she was running it Alone but was doing great! She got me threw the line fast! You guys need more jessicas!!!!!! "
Comments
"She was a lot better than others I've seen, the others always look unhappy"
  • 8/24/2015

A Chicken food lover from Williamston, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Comments
    She was a lot better than others I've seen, the others always look unhappy
booman photo

booman

Williamston, SC

great food

The food was fresh and the cashier Jessica was very kind! She was working very hard and it seems as if she was running the drive thru by herself! But she was doing a great job, most of the time I come all the other cashiers are not happy and are rude… Y’all need more Jessicas

plate

Some great chicken sandwiches. My favorite is the Kickin'...

Some great chicken sandwiches. My favorite is the Kickin’ Chicken sandwich. Also, the fries are great. It’s a short-order restaurant, but the food takes a little longer. But it’s better :)

Chicken Good For Kids Catering

Zaxby's  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Zaxby's Menu, Zaxby Menu Prices, Zaxby's Hours, Zaxbys Hours, Simpsonville Sc Chicken, Zaxby's Simpsonville, Zaxby'S Simpsonville Sc, Zaxby's Simpsonville Sc, and Zaxby's Pictures.