2701 W Morgan Ave

Zebb's Family Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Southpoint
Cuisine: American, American Traditional, Lunch

Overall
Pros
"Menu prices on the web are all wrong. Prices are ALOT higher at the restaurant. "
"Apple pie bullet your own omelet "
Cons
"Cooked just right"
Comments
"Were a coat"
  • 12/29/2019

A diner from Milwaukee, WI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Nice service
    Cons
    None
    Comments
    None
  • 10/18/2019

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 12/24/2018

An American food lover from US tried it.

• 1/29/2017

An American chowhound from Milwaukee, WI tried it.

• 8/21/2016

An American chowhound from Cudahy, WI tried it.

• 3/06/2016

A dining patron from Milwaukee, WI tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Menu prices on the web are all wrong. Prices are ALOT higher at the restaurant.
  • 10/18/2015

A diner from IL tried it.

• 1/28/2015

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried it.

• 3/30/2015

An American chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2014

A dining patron from London, H9 tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Apple pie bullet your own omelet
    Cons
    Cooked just right
    Comments
    Were a coat
BIZZYBEE photo

BIZZYBEE

Milwaukee, WI

Good food overall

We live near Zebb’s and have eaten there numerous times.

Overall, we have always had a good experience.

The food is always served hot by friendly waitresses. As with most family restaurants, there is enough for two meals.

The breakfasts are excellent. I had trouble with two orders, one of which was not rectified. I asked for an English muffin – no butter!!! – with two scrambled eggs. The muffin came swimming in butter, and I did not eat it. All I had for breakfast was 2 eggs, which did not fill me up. I asked the waitress for a box because the muffin came with butter I did not want, and she brought it to me, but never apoligized for getting it wrong, nor did she offer to get me what I ordered.
Another time, I ordered a Country Skillet, which is huge and delicious. However, it normally comes with mushrooms, which I absolutely hate and will not ever eat. I ordered the skillet without it and she even repeated it. Guess what – it came loaded with mushrooms, as if I had asked for extra mushrooms rather than NONE. I ate my toast, drank my coffee and asked for it to be remade to go. They apoligized and offered me more toast to go.
It was remade as I ordered, and I had enough for two meals. YUM

There soups are awesome, especially the split pea (comes with delicious buttery croutons on top) and the taco soup (with lots of cheese and tortilla strips on top). Their dinner rolls are huge and fluffy, very fresh.

The only thing I don’t really like are the boxed mashed potatoes.

Greek Omelet

Delicious. It’s big, full of gyro meat, tomatoes, onions and feta cheese. Their potatoes – either hash browns or american fries – are good, too. Coffees good and always refilled often.

American American Traditional Takeout

Zebb's Family Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Zebb's Family Restaurant is located near the cities of Milwaukee County.
People found this by searching for: Zebbs Milwaukee, Zebbs Restaurant, Zeb's Restaurant Milwaukee, Zebbs Restaurant Milw, Zebb's Restaurant Milwaukee, Http://Zebbs Restaurant Milwaukee, Zebbs Restaurant Milwaukee, and Zebb's Milwaukee.