1517 Vine St
Los Angeles, CA 90028

Zen Zoo Tea

Neighborhoods: Hollywood
Cuisine: Dim Sum, Asian, Coffee & Tea

Zen Zoo Tea is a Dim Sum, Asian, and Coffee & Tea restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

jinkwell photo

jinkwell

Iced Tea!

I have an hour long lunch break, but I run on LA time. Which means I always, always underestimate the power of traffic in this city. I thought, hey, I work in WeHo, so it should only take me, what, 10 minutes, 15 tops? Wrong! It took me almost 25 minutes to reach this place.

But, I was hungry and I really, really wanted some good char sui bao. Yeah, I should be going over to SGV, but damn it, I was craving this stuff bad. So I headed over to ZZT. Chin Chin can f*ck off.

I ordered two orders, equaling six small buns of love (so I presumed). And black tea with honey and creamer, essentially a honey milk tea boba. The tea was awesome. Sweet, refreshing and light. Absolutely loved it. But the bao. They were really tiny. And the dough was heavy, not fluffy by any means. And the meat was awfully dry. It didn’t taste bad, but the texture was not the fluffy, juicy yumminess I’ve come to expect. And this cost me damn near $13. Hmm…I think I’ll be dropping by for some iced tea now and then, but I’ll leave my cravings to suffer until I get to SGV for some proper buns. My mistake.

Dim Sum Asian Coffee & Tea

Zen Zoo Tea  Restaurant Reviews

Zen Zoo Tea is located near the cities of Civic Center Little Tokyo, Sanford, Dockweiler, Windsor Hills, and August F Haw.
People found this by searching for: Zen Zoo Hollywood Hours, Restaurante Zenzoo Vine Ca, Zen Zoo Tea Boba, Restaurante Zen Zoo Los Angeles Ca, Zen Zoo Tea Hollywood, Zen Zoo For Life Los Angeles, Breakfast Near 5934 Manola Way Hollywood Ca 90068, Menu:Zen Zoo Tea Los Angeles Ca, and Zen Boba Tea Hollywood.