2419 E Colorado Blvd
Pasadena, CA 91107

Zephyr Coffee House and Art Gallery

Neighborhoods: South East
Cuisine: International, Coffee & Tea, Lunch

Zephyr Coffee House and Art Gallery is a International, Coffee & Tea, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends and paid less than $10.

QB
Ching photo

Ching

Santa Monica, CA

Chill Coffeehouse with free WIFI

Came here tonight for my Law of Attraction group meeting. It was a bit hard to find because the signage outside isn’t quite obvious especially when competing against all the neon signs on all sides of this converted house turned coffee house.

There were plenty of front and side patio seating which I would have loved because I’m a night owl who gets hot very easily in small cramped spaces. I love fresh air.

We all squeezed ourselves in one of the small rooms to the side of the register. There were many comfy couches and coffee tables. I can easily see myself crashing here in the future especially knowing they have free wifi.

Service seemed to be a bit slow since the orders were just being delivered approximately 20 minutes after our meeting started. All drinks were served in a real mug instead of disposable cups like all other chain coffee joints. Yay for Zephyr for being so eco friendly!

Parking is another issue as there is street parking and/or the back lot avail which seems to be full. I just parked in an adjacent strip mall lot and prayed that I wasn’t going to be towed at this late hour.

I definitely was impressed with the vibe of this coffee joint and will come back to just chill or meet with friends in the near future.

Hot Chocolate

Hot chocolate and ANY drink comes in a REAL mug!! Yah Zpehyr for being green conscious!! Hot chocolate was yummy on a cold evening !

International Crepery Coffee & Tea

Zephyr Coffee House and Art Gallery  Restaurant Reviews

Zephyr Coffee House and Art Gallery is located near the cities of South Pasadena and San Marino.
People found this by searching for: Zephyr Hookah Menu, Zephyr Coffee, Zephyr Pasadena, Zephyr Cafe Pasadena, Zephyr Coffee House, Zephyr Pasadena Menu, and Zephyr Coffee House And Art Gallery.