Zino's Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine

(Between N Resler Dr and Colony Cove Ct)

Neighborhoods: South Belvidere
Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Catering

Zino's Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine is a Greek, Lunch, and Catering restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid more than $50, and tipped more than 18%.

WORST EXPERIENCE ANYONE COULD EVER HAVE!

I was publicly humiliated, insulted, belittled, stereotyped, discriminated, yelled at, verbally assaulted, harassed, threatened, and kicked out by the owners in front of about 40 customers. And all because I brought it to their attention that our steaks were overcooked and dry. They did very little attempt to fix this situation. When they finally brought out new plates, they did not even include the sides of the dish. To make matters worse, the server gave my steak that was cooked differently to my friend. I let him know about the mix up, moments later the the owner of this restaurant escalated the situation quickly. The wife of the owner has a horrible attitude and Zino acted in a very aggressive and violent manner in which I genuinely feared for my safety. The group that accompanied me felt the same way. We exited the establishment, where I then proceed to call the authorities. This type of behavior and treatment is completely unacceptable.

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $12

Buy Now 52% off

$25 Gift Certificate
Your Price: $12

Buy Now 52% off
Greek Mediterranean Cuisine Delivery

Zino's Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine  Restaurant Reviews

Zino's Greek & Mediterranean Cuisine is located near the cities of Juarez, Ciudad Juarez, and Juarez.