904 Mokauea St
Honolulu, HI 96819-4057

Zippy's Restaurant

Neighborhoods: Kalihi - Palama
Cuisine: Hawaiian

Zippy's Restaurant is a Hawaiian restaurant where most Menuism users came for a meal on the go and paid less than $10.

• 4/18/2015

A Hawaiian chowhound from Los Angeles, CA tried it and liked it.

QB
bertha photo

bertha

Honolulu, HI

Poor Value

I came here because I was passing by to do my banking. Hoping to find a Zippy’s that actually gave more for my hard earned money I came away disappointed yet again.

Hamburger Steak

I have pretty much tried all of the Zippy’s and this one was the same. The only difference is that it was not as nice looking as the rest. It’s pretty much as Kalihi as you can get. The hamburger steak, again, was small. For the price they should give two patties. Rice and macaroni are cheap. I am really disappointed with Zippy’s. I think I’ll stick with Waiakamilo Drive In for my hamburger steak fix. I can get two patties for a little over five bucks. And it is a mini!

Kalihi-Palama Hawaiian Good For Kids

Zippy's Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Zippy's Restaurant is located near the cities of Honolulu County, Waikiki, and Fort Shafter.
People found this by searching for: +Zippy's Catering Menu, Zippy's Catering Menu, Zippy's Mokauea Menu, Zippys Kalihi, Zippy's Kalihi, Zippys Catering Menu, Zippy's Catering Menu Price, Zippy's Kalihi Catering Menu, and Zippy's Catering.