Zorba's Greek Restaurant

(Between Commercial Dr and Drury Ln)

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Vegan

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service was good but food was even better "
"I spent $100 and the food was so bad that we ended up bringing it home and giving it to our dog. I paid $12 per shot of liquid marijuana (bought 3) and those were also made wrong. We came to this place to have dinner with my niece and to celebrate her 21s"
"GREAT FOOD. Everyone is very friendly. I just wish they updated the carpet, walls, tables ETC. It needs Updated for sure!"
"Great food"
"I was just served rotten and fermented tzatziki sauce. The manager just gave a shrug and excuses. We will NEVER eat at the St. Andrews location again."
"Drive once a week to Zorba's from our home in the city. Wonderful food and service."
"I don't have a pro but I have a con.it is impossible to find a menu on your website. I was going to order something today but now I can't"
"My family and I always request Donna as our server. We drive about 20 Miles one-way for the Pizza."
Cons
"food and service leave a lot to be desired"
Comments
"Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes "
  • 4/16/2018

A dining patron from US tried it and liked it.

• 3/25/2018

A Greek food lover from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 3/10/2018

A Greek chowhound from Smartt, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 3/03/2018

A Greek chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it.

• 3/03/2018

A Greek food lover from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/17/2018

A dining patron from Charlotte, NC tried it.

• 2/07/2018

A Greek food lover from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/16/2018

A Greek food lover from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 10/27/2017

• 10/20/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Very solid place

Great home-style greek place. Loved the stuff chicken!

Has some non-greek items that they give a Greek twist to (which I mostly don’t like – stick with the basic greek dishes!)

November 18, 2010

Never a bad meal, always fresh

Their fresh pita bread is addictive and the hummus is to die for. I love their lunch specials. It's in a strip mall, but I've been to a lot of Greek restaurants and this stuff is GOOD. Amazing salads, melt-in-your-mouth chicken. Nice…
February 21, 2008

Greek Food

Zorbas is the Heaven of the Greek food. When you want to have something tasty and a little spicy Zorbas is the place to go. It's clean inside and when you walk in you feel like your in Greece.

4/17/2018

A diner from Mississauga, ON tried 2 Mothers Southern Cooking and liked it. They liked the service and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Super Friendly, Nice Cozy, Family Friendly Atmosphere and the Food is Amazing!!!
4/16/2018

A dining patron from Wake Forest, NC tried China Garden.

4/16/2018

A Greek food lover from US tried Zorba's Greek Restaurant and liked it.

4/13/2018

An Australian food lover from Columbia, SC tried Outback Steakhouse.

4/13/2018

A Pizza chowhound from Columbia, SC tried Labrascas 5 Minute Pizza.

4/09/2018

A chowhound from Columbia, SC tried BBQ Pit, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

4/08/2018

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Miyabi Kyoto Japanese Steak&seafood House.

4/02/2018

A dining patron from Jonesborough, TN tried Hibachi Express and liked it. They liked the food.

4/02/2018

An American chowhound from Columbia, SC tried Rosewood Dairy Bar in Shandon, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Good food good service
4/01/2018

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried Lizard's Thicket.

Greek Lunch Delivery

Zorba's Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Zorba's Columbia, Sc, Zorbas Columbia Sc, Zorbas Restaurant Columbia Sc, Zorbas Menu Columbia Sc, Zorbas, Zorbas Columbia Sc Menu, Zorba's Greek Restaurant Columbia Sc, and Zorbas Menu.