Zorba's Greek Restaurant

(Between Commercial Dr and Drury Ln)

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Vegan

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service was good but food was even better "
"I spent $100 and the food was so bad that we ended up bringing it home and giving it to our dog. I paid $12 per shot of liquid marijuana (bought 3) and those were also made wrong. We came to this place to have dinner with my niece and to celebrate her 21s"
"GREAT FOOD. Everyone is very friendly. I just wish they updated the carpet, walls, tables ETC. It needs Updated for sure!"
"Great food"
"I was just served rotten and fermented tzatziki sauce. The manager just gave a shrug and excuses. We will NEVER eat at the St. Andrews location again."
"Drive once a week to Zorba's from our home in the city. Wonderful food and service."
"I don't have a pro but I have a con.it is impossible to find a menu on your website. I was going to order something today but now I can't"
"My family and I always request Donna as our server. We drive about 20 Miles one-way for the Pizza."
Cons
"food and service leave a lot to be desired"
Comments
"Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes "
  • 7/17/2017

A Greek chowhound from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 7/02/2017

A Greek chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2017

A diner from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/11/2017

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 5/21/2017

A diner from Westland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is always good and so is the service
  • 5/12/2017

A Greek food lover from Irmo, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    food and service leave a lot to be desired
  • 5/07/2017

A Greek chowhound from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/08/2017

A diner from Woodstock, GA tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 11/12/2016

A Greek food lover from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service was good but food was even better
    Comments
    Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes
  • 11/04/2016

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Very solid place

Great home-style greek place. Loved the stuff chicken!

Has some non-greek items that they give a Greek twist to (which I mostly don’t like – stick with the basic greek dishes!)

November 18, 2010

Never a bad meal, always fresh

Their fresh pita bread is addictive and the hummus is to die for. I love their lunch specials. It's in a strip mall, but I've been to a lot of Greek restaurants and this stuff is GOOD. Amazing salads, melt-in-your-mouth chicken. Nice…
February 21, 2008

Greek Food

Zorbas is the Heaven of the Greek food. When you want to have something tasty and a little spicy Zorbas is the place to go. It's clean inside and when you walk in you feel like your in Greece.

7/20/2017

A dining patron from Washington, DC tried Pizza Hut.

7/19/2017

A diner from Sumter, SC tried Waffle House.

7/19/2017

A Mediterranean food lover from Columbia, SC tried Al-amir in Shandon.

7/19/2017

A diner from Bluffton, SC tried Fox and Hound.

7/17/2017

A Greek chowhound from Marietta, GA tried Zorba's Greek Restaurant.

7/17/2017

A diner from Columbia, SC tried China Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

7/14/2017

A Chinese chowhound from US tried Chen's Chinese Restaurant.

7/13/2017

A diner from Columbia, SC tried Tj's Seafood.

7/13/2017

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried Rockaway Athletic Club in Shandon.

7/11/2017

A diner from San Francisco, CA tried Irma's Pampanga Restaurant in Mission, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Greek Lunch Delivery

Zorba's Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Zorba's Columbia, Sc, Zorbas Restaurant Columbia Sc, Zorbas Columbia Sc, Zorbas Menu, Zorbas Menu Columbia Sc, Zorbas Columbia Sc Menu, Zorba's Greek Restaurant Columbia Sc, and Zorbas Menu Irmo Sc.