Zorba's Greek Restaurant

(Between Commercial Dr and Drury Ln)

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Vegan

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service was good but food was even better "
"I spent $100 and the food was so bad that we ended up bringing it home and giving it to our dog. I paid $12 per shot of liquid marijuana (bought 3) and those were also made wrong. We came to this place to have dinner with my niece and to celebrate her 21s"
"GREAT FOOD. Everyone is very friendly. I just wish they updated the carpet, walls, tables ETC. It needs Updated for sure!"
"Great food"
"I was just served rotten and fermented tzatziki sauce. The manager just gave a shrug and excuses. We will NEVER eat at the St. Andrews location again."
"Drive once a week to Zorba's from our home in the city. Wonderful food and service."
"I don't have a pro but I have a con.it is impossible to find a menu on your website. I was going to order something today but now I can't"
"My family and I always request Donna as our server. We drive about 20 Miles one-way for the Pizza."
Cons
"food and service leave a lot to be desired"
Comments
"Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes "
  • 10/27/2017

A Greek chowhound from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 10/20/2017

A Greek chowhound from US tried it.

• 10/01/2017

A diner from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 9/01/2017

A Greek chowhound from Florence, SC tried it.

• 8/30/2017

A diner from Lexington, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2017

A Greek chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2017

A Greek food lover from Westville, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/17/2017

A Greek food lover from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 7/02/2017

A dining patron from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2017

A Greek food lover from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Very solid place

Great home-style greek place. Loved the stuff chicken!

Has some non-greek items that they give a Greek twist to (which I mostly don’t like – stick with the basic greek dishes!)

Greek Lunch Delivery

Zorba's Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Zorbas Menu, Zorba's Columbia, Sc, Zorbas Menu Columbia Sc, Zorbas Columbia Sc Menu, Zorbas Columbia Sc, Zorbas Restaurant Columbia Sc, and Zorba's Greek Restaurant Columbia Sc.