Zorba's Greek Restaurant

(Between Commercial Dr and Drury Ln)

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Vegan

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service was good but food was even better "
"I spent $100 and the food was so bad that we ended up bringing it home and giving it to our dog. I paid $12 per shot of liquid marijuana (bought 3) and those were also made wrong. We came to this place to have dinner with my niece and to celebrate her 21s"
"GREAT FOOD. Everyone is very friendly. I just wish they updated the carpet, walls, tables ETC. It needs Updated for sure!"
"Great food"
"I was just served rotten and fermented tzatziki sauce. The manager just gave a shrug and excuses. We will NEVER eat at the St. Andrews location again."
"Drive once a week to Zorba's from our home in the city. Wonderful food and service."
"I don't have a pro but I have a con.it is impossible to find a menu on your website. I was going to order something today but now I can't"
"My family and I always request Donna as our server. We drive about 20 Miles one-way for the Pizza."
Cons
"food and service leave a lot to be desired"
Comments
"Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes "
  • 9/01/2017

A dining patron from Florence, SC tried it.

• 8/30/2017

A dining patron from Lexington, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/25/2017

A dining patron from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/23/2017

A dining patron from Westville, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

• 7/17/2017

A diner from Marietta, GA tried it.

• 7/02/2017

A Greek chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/13/2017

A Greek chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 6/11/2017

A diner from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 5/21/2017

A diner from Westland, MI tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food is always good and so is the service
  • 5/12/2017

A Greek chowhound from Irmo, SC tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
    food and service leave a lot to be desired
StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Very solid place

Great home-style greek place. Loved the stuff chicken!

Has some non-greek items that they give a Greek twist to (which I mostly don’t like – stick with the basic greek dishes!)

November 18, 2010

Never a bad meal, always fresh

Their fresh pita bread is addictive and the hummus is to die for. I love their lunch specials. It's in a strip mall, but I've been to a lot of Greek restaurants and this stuff is GOOD. Amazing salads, melt-in-your-mouth chicken. Nice…
February 21, 2008

Greek Food

Zorbas is the Heaven of the Greek food. When you want to have something tasty and a little spicy Zorbas is the place to go. It's clean inside and when you walk in you feel like your in Greece.

9/21/2017

A Sandwiches chowhound from Columbia, SC tried Mathias Sandwich Shop.

9/19/2017

A diner from Columbia, SC tried CiCi's Pizza Buffet, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/15/2017

A diner from US tried Lizard's Thicket.

9/14/2017

A Chinese food lover from Charlotte, NC tried Chen's Chinese Restaurant, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/13/2017

A diner from Columbia, SC tried Pancho's Bar & Grill.

9/09/2017

A Sushi chowhound from Charlotte, NC tried Inakaya Watanabe, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

9/08/2017

A diner from Smartt, TN tried China Hut.

9/06/2017

A dining patron from Columbia, SC tried China Garden and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

9/03/2017

An American chowhound from Columbia, SC tried Lizards Thicket and liked it. They liked the food.

9/01/2017

A Chinese food lover from Columbia, SC tried China Garden, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Greek Lunch Delivery

Zorba's Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Zorbas Columbia Sc, Zorba's Greek Restaurant Columbia Sc, Zorba's Columbia, Sc, Zorbas Restaurant Columbia Sc, Zorba's Restaurant Columbia Sc, Zorbas Menu Columbia Sc, and Zorbas Columbia Sc Menu.