Zorba's Greek Restaurant

Call (Between Commercial Dr and Drury Ln)

Cuisine: Greek, Lunch, Vegan

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is a Greek, Lunch, and Vegan restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Overall
Pros
"Service was good but food was even better "
"I spent $100 and the food was so bad that we ended up bringing it home and giving it to our dog. I paid $12 per shot of liquid marijuana (bought 3) and those were also made wrong. We came to this place to have dinner with my niece and to celebrate her 21s"
"GREAT FOOD. Everyone is very friendly. I just wish they updated the carpet, walls, tables ETC. It needs Updated for sure!"
"Great food"
"I was just served rotten and fermented tzatziki sauce. The manager just gave a shrug and excuses. We will NEVER eat at the St. Andrews location again."
"Drive once a week to Zorba's from our home in the city. Wonderful food and service."
"I don't have a pro but I have a con.it is impossible to find a menu on your website. I was going to order something today but now I can't"
"My family and I always request Donna as our server. We drive about 20 Miles one-way for the Pizza."
Comments
"Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes "
StationRipper photo

StationRipper

Columbia, SC

Very solid place

Great home-style greek place. Loved the stuff chicken!

Has some non-greek items that they give a Greek twist to (which I mostly don’t like – stick with the basic greek dishes!)

Greek Lunch Delivery

Zorba's Greek Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/12/2016 A diner from GA tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Service was good but food was even better
    Comments
    Zobra special salad or stuffed chicken breast greek potatoes
  • 11/04/2016 A diner from Columbia, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 6/27/2016 A diner from Greenwood, SC tried it and liked it.

• 3/24/2016 A diner from Apex, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 2/28/2016 A diner from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 2/20/2016 A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
  • 2/15/2016 A diner from Saint Louis, MO tried it.

• 12/16/2015 A diner from Irmo, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 12/12/2015 A diner from Irmo, SC tried it.

• 11/03/2015 A diner from Columbia, SC tried it and liked it. They liked the food.

Zorba's Greek Restaurant is located near the cities of Market Center, West Columbia, Forest Acres, and Cayce.
People found this by searching for: Zorbas Near Me, Zorbas Columbia Sc, Zorba's Columbia, Sc, Zorbas Menu Columbia Sc, Zorbas Columbia Sc Menu, Zorba's Greek Restaurant Columbia Sc, and Zorbas Restaurant Columbia Sc.