Zorba's Restaurant & Sports Br

Overall
Pros
"Food is awesome. And not only awesome but ALOT of it too. They don't believe in small portions."
"Good great "
"Great service. Good food. "
"The food is good ! Great pizza !!"
"...."
Cons
"For the money I know they are making they really should update the place. It's dark and kinda dreary."
"I was charged a dollar to have my salad put on a separate plate. My last visit the floors were dirty and they had just opened. "
"Busy"
"Nothing"
Comments
"Good food when you dine in. Food shows up terrible when delivered."
"I haven't ever had an issue with the food, nor the service. I always love coming here when I can"

Zorba's Restaurant & Sports Br  Restaurant Reviews

• 6/28/2016 A diner from Florence, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 4/30/2016 A diner from Charlotte, NC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/01/2016 A diner from Chapin, SC tried it and liked it.

• 3/11/2016 A diner from Chapin, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

• 1/23/2016 A diner from Chapin, SC tried it.

• 11/06/2015 A diner from Columbia, SC tried it.

• 10/13/2015 A diner from Chapin, SC tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Comments
    Good food when you dine in. Food shows up terrible when delivered.
  • 10/11/2015 A diner from Irmo, SC tried it.

• 9/29/2015 A diner from Crane Hill, AL tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Comments
  • 9/25/2015 A diner from Chapin, SC tried it.

People found this by searching for: Zorbas Chapin Menu, Zorbas In Chapin Menu, Zorba's Chapin Menu, Zorbas In Chapin Sc Menu, Zorbas Chapin, Zorbas Chapin Sc Menu, and Zorba's Chapin Sc.