Pizza Hut

1.0 rating over 1 review
4108 Milan Rd
Sandusky, OH 44870

Cuisine: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast

Pizza Hut is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.

Overall
Cons
"Everything. Horrible service. We called ahead to check store hours and they did not answer until after 12 rings after which they answered and promptly hung up on us. Twice. When we get there service was horrible and they were incredibly rude. The plac"
ellis photo

ellis

Monroe, MI
Pizza Hut 1.0

What is that nasty smell

We walked into the resturant and were hit with the worst smell ever.
Then the 3 year old says she needs to use the restroom when we open the door to the restroom we discover where the smell is coming from the toilets were full of paper and poop. When I went up to the man at the cash register to tell him that the bathrooms need some attentions he actually said “how is that my problem…the toilets are always backing up and people should stop using them if they don’t flush”. With that said I colletcted my family and left because I would hate to see their kitchen if this is how they keep the areas we are allowed to see.

NOTHING

Pizza Lunch Breakfast

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

• 04/16/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.
    Cons: 'Everything. Horrible service. We called ahead to check store hours and they did not answer until after 12 rings after which they answered and promptly hung up on us. Twice. When we get there service was horrible and they were incredibly rude. The plac'
  • 07/30/2014 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it and liked it.
  • 02/11/2015 - A diner tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
  • 03/18/2015 - A diner from San Francisco, CA tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.
Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Sandusky South.
People found this by searching for: Pizza Hut In Sandusky Ohio, Sandusky Ohio Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Sandusky Ohio, Where Is A Delivering Pizza Hut From Kalahari, Pizza Hut Sandusky, Pizza Hut Sandusky Oh, and Pizza Hut Huron Ohio.