Pizza Hut

419-626-3057

4108 Milan Rd ( )

Sandusky, OH 44870

Description: Pizza Hut is a Pizza, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal.
Tags: Pizza, Lunch, Breakfast, Good For Kids, Kosher, European, Takeout, Italian, Fast Food, and American
  • 640 dishes entered by diners at Pizza Hut
Tips:
  • Diners who join the "Very Into Pizza" program get a free pizza with membership; for every two pizzas ordered in a month, members earn another free pie.

Reviews for Pizza Hut

• 2 reviews
  • First reviewed by ellis
Pizza Hut

What is that nasty smell

We walked into the resturant and were hit with the worst smell ever.
Then the 3 year old says she needs to use the restroom when we open the door to the restroom we discover where the smell is coming from the toilets were full of paper and poop. When I went up to the man at the cash register to tell him that the bathrooms need some attentions he actually said “how is that my problem…the toilets are always backing up and people should stop using them if they don’t flush”. With that said I colletcted my family and left because I would hate to see their kitchen if this is how they keep the areas we are allowed to see.

NOTHING

September 5, 2005

good pizza

always great pizza, good coupon deals, short staffed at times. Restaurant could use some updating, but food is great.

Pizza Hut is located near the cities of Sandusky South.
People found this by searching for: Nearest Pizza To Kalahari, Where Is A Delivering Pizza Hut From Kalahari, Pizza Hut In Sandusky Ohio, Sandusky Ohio Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Sandusky Oh, Pizza Hut, Kalahari Sandusky Ohio Pizza Hut, Pizza Hut Sandusky Ohio, and Pizza Hut Sandusky.

Featured in Sandusky

Link to Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut  Restaurant Reviews

Cons
  •  "Everything. Horrible service. We called ahead to check store hours and they did not answer until after 12 rings after which they answered and promptly hung up on us. Twice. When we get there service was horrible and they were incredibly rude. The plac"