La Bodega

Neighborhoods: Westside South
Cuisine: Latin American, Catering, Gluten Free

La Bodega is a Latin American, Catering, and Gluten Free restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped more than 18%.

Spanish Tapas

Great locally owned restaurant….practially everything is excellent.

Spanish Tortilla

Julie090 photo

Julie090

Wexford, PA

Vegetarian tapas

The only other tapas restaurant I have been to is in Pittsburgh, PA and there were literally two hot tapas dishes that were vegetarian. I ate here with my sister and her friend who are not vegetarians, but they only ordered two dishes I couldn’t eat. Everything I tried was delicious, both cold and hot. I can’t remember what we ordered, but the atmosphere was fun (noisy), the service was pretty good and the food was just awesome. I wish I lived near here so I could go often!

a must for happy hour when all tapas and sangria is half ...

a must for happy hour when all tapas and sangria is half off! 4-6pm monday through friday.

Downtown Latin American Dinner

La Bodega  Restaurant Reviews

La Bodega is located near the cities of North Kansas City, Kansas City, and Rosedale.
People found this by searching for: La Bodega South, La Bodega Kansas City Menu, Kansas City Area Restaurants With "Paella" On The Menu, Paella Kansas City, La Bodega Menu Kansas City, La Bodega Kansas City, La Bodega Westside, and La Bodega Menu.