405 N Riverside Dr
Clarksville, TN 37040-3123

Kelly's Big Burger

Cuisine: Burgers, Lunch, Breakfast

Overall
Pros
"Fjjrjt"
"Let me start off by saying that we waited well over an hour for our food. Then after getting our food the hamburger bun was so old it broke up. After saying something to I guess she was a cook she informed us" that the reason the bread was breaking up bec"
"Fast service and great food! Will definitely be back"
"the food is always delicious and service is always fast "
"Highly recommend food amazing and friendly service "
"Great burgers and really down home friendly placed"
"Burgers and sweet tea"
"Good food an desert "
"Cheeseburgers"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly very great food"
"Friendly fast "
"Their pulld pork bake potato was sooooooo good.....Nummm.....Nummm "
Cons
"Nothing food and service was top notch and I eat out a lot lol but I have to say favorite place"
"Nothing"
"Service, space, fries, milkshakes(( Ice cream in a cup))"
Comments
"Nope"
  • 3/11/2018

A dining patron from Clarksville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Fjjrjt
  • 12/31/2016

A Burgers chowhound from Fort Lauderdale, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/13/2016

A dining patron from Clarksville, TN tried it.

• 11/27/2016

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 5/09/2016

A Burgers food lover from Clarksville, TN tried it.

• 1/10/2016

A diner from Clarksville, TN tried it.

• 1/01/2016

A diner from Clarksville, TN tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/06/2015

A Burgers food lover from Clarksville, TN tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 12/04/2015

A dining patron from Clarksville, TN tried it.

• 11/07/2015

A Burgers food lover from US tried it.

Burgers Dinner Lunch

Kelly's Big Burger  Restaurant Reviews

People found this by searching for: Kelly's Big Burger Menu, Kelly's Big Burger Clarksville Menu, Kelly's Big Burger Clarksville, Kelly Big Burger, Kelly's Big Burger Menu Clarksville Tn, Kellys Big Burger Menu, Kellys Big Burger Clarksville Tn Menu, and Kelly's Big Burger Clarksville Tn Menu.