Recent Diner Surveys in Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach Restaurant Discussions
i had the same experience Nicks was PACKED on a monday night. so we went next door to Tommys. The place was wide open so we sat down. The artichoke was very good as was the grilled chicken they also had a very good salad. So i thought to myself i could come back for the salad. which is my default meal out when i don’t feel like cooking. i did that on the following thursday. Unfortunately there was scheduled “Live music” (usually when restaurants resort to live music it a desperate to bring in customers and soon after end up closing) Well as usual the “music” was so loud and so bad thad you could hardly hear your self think muck less have a conversation. So i ate my food as fast as i could and politely asked the waiter, what evenings do you have music? He replied enthusiastically Tuesday thru Sunday!! Note to self DONT GO TO TOMMYS UNLESS ITS SUNDAY OR MONDAY! All that being said they almost had me as regular during the week for a salad stop but the music is intolerable so i will return to Nicks and the Sun-dried Tomato instead good luck Tommy i think you missed the mark
Photo by Burger King / Facebook The reign of the simple cheeseburger is over. From Taco Bell‘s Quesarito to Burger King‘s Mac N’Cheetos, these junk food mashups are changing the f... read more
Photo by Ron Dollete / Flickr For over two decades, Vancouver, British Columbia, and particularly its suburban community of Richmond, has been Mecca for Chinese food lovers in Northern America. Dur... read more
Photo by Al / Flickr The restaurant industry is seeing big changes in the way it pays its workers. I’ve covered the details here, but how are restaurants putting alternative tipping and payme... read more
Restaurant Deals in Laguna Beach
Laguna Beach Dining Blog Posts
Do you blog about dining in Laguna Beach? Share your experiences with Menuism users!
What restaurants do you recommend in Laguna Beach?
Join Menuism and tell us!
- Remember your favorite restaurants by saving it to your personal dining journal.
- Read and write reviews on individual dishes, and upload your food photos for all to see.
- Interact with local foodies with comments and Menuism mail.
- View top rated dishes and online restaurant menus (we're the web's largest menu aggregator).
Have a Menuism account? Sign in first to link it.
Recent Laguna Beach User Activity
- Lilyw reviewed Rumari Restaurant
- Jayyp uploaded a new profile pic
- Jayyp reviewed Rumari Restaurant
- Byronr reviewed Rumari Restaurant
- Paulan added restaurant Slapfish
- Ljsimpson reviewed Andree's Patisserie
- Ocfooddiva reviewed Tortilla Republic Laguna Beach
- Lagunabeachreco uploaded a new profile pic
- Lagunabeach2 uploaded a new profile pic
- Cyrousd added restaurant Maro Wood Grill