Chili's

Cuisine: Southwestern, Grill, Lunch

Chili's is a Southwestern, Grill, and Lunch restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was good service friendly"
"Have order take 3 times and have never came hime with everything that I ordered!"
"You do not get your money's worth. 16 dollars a plate and I had to stop somewhere else to eat afterwards. top management should be embarrassed. "
"We have eaten at this restaurant several times before and expected the long wait times to be seated and long wait time to get our food but when we got our ticket at the end we were surprised to see an 18% grutuity attached to our bill. I asked the server "
Cons
"Service sucks!!!!!!!!! Stood at the to go station and no one waited on me. At one time I was by myself and dang near could have robbed the tip jar full of money! Servers playing!"
"Horrible service"
"Long wait time to be seated even though we saw 7 empty tables. Food was cold , and extremely slow. Got really slow and bad food a few weeks ago also. Will not be back. "
"Slow service,long waiting because of the lack of employes . We never will go back!!! "
Comments
"Na"
"Dont order take out"
"Margarita chicken is always very good!!!! But everything is already cook.... Just the top tomatoes seems fresh... Overall good! Great Molten!!!"
  • 3/20/2017

A Southwestern chowhound from US tried it.

• 9/04/2016

A Southwestern food lover from Bryant, AR tried it.

• 11/22/2014

A Southwestern chowhound from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/06/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good service friendly
  • 8/21/2014

A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
    Na
  • 3/14/2014

A Southwestern food lover from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 5/07/2014

A dining patron from Miami, FL tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2014

A dining patron from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Horrible service
    Comments
    Dont order take out
  • 12/30/2013

A Southwestern food lover from US tried it.

• 11/17/2013

A diner from US tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Chilis-300x200

From humble beginnings in Dallas, Chili’s rose to national fame through a combination of great service and innovation in Tex-Mex cuisine. Here are a few little-known facts you may not know about o...read more

It was a very pleasant dinners

The food was awesome. The waitress was very good. Dinning experience was fantastic.

47. Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs Entree

Fantastic

lovestodine photo

lovestodine

Benton, AR

Below average food

The service was very slow. We arrived at 8 p.m. on February 20, 2013, for my daughter’s birthday dinner. Our appetizer, cheese fries, took approximately 35 minutes to arrive at our table. They were good, and hot. That was the extent of the good food.

My daughter got a chocolate shake, which was icy and not good. She ordered philly cheese steak sandwich. It was cold, and not very appetizing. My husband and I ordered the chicken fajitas. They were apparently heated in a microwave, not grilled as they were supposed to be, and put on a bed of nearly all onions, which were grilled. We paid extra for rice (it does not come with the meal) and it was terrible – the worst I have had. All of the food had a peculiar taste.

The waiter basically ignored us, until he brought our checks, and then he was very nice, I am assuming so that he would get a tip.

The meal was fairly cheap, but such a letdown. Not at all like chili’s used to be.

Our meals wer

111. Texas Cheese Fries (Half Order)

230 Chili's Cheesesteak

Cold, and not very good.

FROSTY CHOCOLATE SHAKE

Icy. Not good.

Chicken or Beef Fajitas

Chicken was microwaved, not grilled, and not good. Must have been frozen and microwaved prior to serving.

saphyr photo

saphyr

Benton, AR

terrible

ordered cheeseburger and my cheeseburger came with the cheese wrapper in my sandwich. will not recommend this place. looks filthy.

213 Oldtimer Burger

5/15/2017

A Mexican chowhound from Benton, AR tried Mi Ranchito and liked it.

5/08/2017

An American chowhound from US tried Chick-fil-A, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
Their chicken is AWESOME, especially the nuggets!
4/11/2017

A diner from Bryant, AR tried Chick-fil-A.

3/30/2017

A Mexican food lover from Lonoke, AR tried Mi Ranchito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
AMAZING CHEESE DIP, AND AWESOME CHICKEN RICE WITH CHEESE SAUCE
3/20/2017

A diner from US tried Chili's .

2/08/2017

A dining patron from San Jose, CA tried Chick-fil-A, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

1/20/2017

A dining patron from Benton, AR tried Mi Ranchito.

1/15/2017

A dining patron from Memphis, TN tried Mi Ranchito, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

12/23/2016

A Chinese chowhound from Little Rock, AR tried Chinese On the Go.

12/13/2016

An American food lover from Austin, TX tried Chick-fil-A, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
friendly service, they remember my name! great hostesses! they do need to create a 'first in first out' line to advise people how to queue up for the next available order taker.
Cons
need instructions for customers on how to queue up for next available order taker.
Takeout Southwestern Grill
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

Chili's is located near the cities of Bauxite and Alexander.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Bryant Ar, Chili's In Bryant, Chili's Bryant, Bryant Arkansas Chilis Menu, Chilis In Bryant, Chilis Bryant, and Chilis In Bryant Ar.