Chili's

Cuisine: Tex-mex, Mexican, Pub Food

Chili's is a Tex-mex, Mexican, and Pub Food restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $25 and $50, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Food was good service friendly"
"Have order take 3 times and have never came hime with everything that I ordered!"
"You do not get your money's worth. 16 dollars a plate and I had to stop somewhere else to eat afterwards. top management should be embarrassed. "
"We have eaten at this restaurant several times before and expected the long wait times to be seated and long wait time to get our food but when we got our ticket at the end we were surprised to see an 18% grutuity attached to our bill. I asked the server "
Cons
"Service sucks!!!!!!!!! Stood at the to go station and no one waited on me. At one time I was by myself and dang near could have robbed the tip jar full of money! Servers playing!"
"Horrible service"
"Long wait time to be seated even though we saw 7 empty tables. Food was cold , and extremely slow. Got really slow and bad food a few weeks ago also. Will not be back. "
"Slow service,long waiting because of the lack of employes . We never will go back!!! "
Comments
"Na"
"Dont order take out"
"Margarita chicken is always very good!!!! But everything is already cook.... Just the top tomatoes seems fresh... Overall good! Great Molten!!!"

It was a very pleasant dinners

The food was awesome. The waitress was very good. Dinning experience was fantastic.

47. Full Rack of Baby Back Ribs Entree

Fantastic

lovestodine photo

lovestodine

Benton, AR

Below average food

The service was very slow. We arrived at 8 p.m. on February 20, 2013, for my daughter’s birthday dinner. Our appetizer, cheese fries, took approximately 35 minutes to arrive at our table. They were good, and hot. That was the extent of the good food.

My daughter got a chocolate shake, which was icy and not good. She ordered philly cheese steak sandwich. It was cold, and not very appetizing. My husband and I ordered the chicken fajitas. They were apparently heated in a microwave, not grilled as they were supposed to be, and put on a bed of nearly all onions, which were grilled. We paid extra for rice (it does not come with the meal) and it was terrible – the worst I have had. All of the food had a peculiar taste.

The waiter basically ignored us, until he brought our checks, and then he was very nice, I am assuming so that he would get a tip.

The meal was fairly cheap, but such a letdown. Not at all like chili’s used to be.

Our meals wer

111. Texas Cheese Fries (Half Order)

230 Chili's Cheesesteak

Cold, and not very good.

FROSTY CHOCOLATE SHAKE

Icy. Not good.

Chicken or Beef Fajitas

Chicken was microwaved, not grilled, and not good. Must have been frozen and microwaved prior to serving.

saphyr photo

saphyr

Benton, AR

terrible

ordered cheeseburger and my cheeseburger came with the cheese wrapper in my sandwich. will not recommend this place. looks filthy.

213 Oldtimer Burger

Tex-mex Television Wine Served
Tips
  • Thirsty? Chili's features bottomless beverages, with free refills on coffee, brewed and flavored teas, lemonade and fountain drinks. Adults may prefer frosted mugs of beer and five varieties of hand-shaken margaritas.

Chili's   Restaurant Reviews

• 11/22/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 12/06/2014 A diner from TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Food was good service friendly
  • 8/21/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
    None
    Cons
    Comments
    Na
  • 3/14/2014 A diner from TX tried it.

• 5/07/2014 A diner from FL tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 1/08/2014 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 2 stars. They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Horrible service
    Comments
    Dont order take out
  • 12/30/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 11/17/2013 A diner from Claremore, OK tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Pros
  • 10/19/2013 A diner from US tried it.

• 7/27/2013 A diner from TX tried it, didn't like it, and rated it 1 star. They didn't like the food, didn't like the service, and didn't like the ambiance.

Cons
Chili's is located near the cities of Bauxite and Alexander.
People found this by searching for: Chilis Bryant Ar, Chilis In Bryant Arkansas, Chilis Menu, Chilis In Bryant, Chilis In Bryant Ar, Chili's In Bryant, Chilis Bryant, Chili's Bryant, and Chili's Bryant Arkansas.