1208 15th Ave

Minami Teriyaki

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Japanese, Asian, Cafe

Overall
Pros
"For a saturday at at 5 o clock the service was incredibly fast. Which raised a few red flags to me honestly"
"e.g. apple pie, fast service, kid-friendly, etc...love the food "
"Really good food, fast service and the price was excellent! "
Cons
"The server/hostess was kind of rude. She was talking like a mouse and got short with me when I asked her to repeat herself only one time. Also there was a white board hanging behind the counter that read, hot sauce 25 cents a piece for extras. I asked for"
"e.g. slow service, under-cooked food, loud, etc...none"
"Bathroom is outside"
Comments
"If you like classic bastardized and americanized cheap Japanese food. And your best bud at home is a microwave then you'll love this place. "
  • 6/24/2017

A dining patron from US tried it.

• 6/20/2017

• 6/06/2017

• 5/28/2017

A diner from Longview, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/20/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Longview, WA tried it.

• 5/14/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Kelso, WA tried it, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 5/11/2017

A diner from Portland, OR tried it.

• 5/04/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Kelso, WA tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 4/12/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Portland, OR tried it.

• 3/10/2017

A Japanese food lover from Kent, WA tried it.

January 28, 2011

minami

The food was great, but the customer service was terrible. The short guy serving our table was a jerk. He invited himself into our conversation and seemed like he wanted to argue with me about stuff that we were talking about. The food…
March 29, 2009

Fresh and tasty food.

I love going there because the waitress always remembers me, even if it has been a couple of months since I was there last. She remembers exactly how I order my meal, too! If only they could be in a bigger facility and have the restroom…
November 11, 2008

Best Sweet Sour Chicken to ever grace my taste buds

I've been to Minami many times, have had the pleasure of meeting the owner Chang Jin a great korean bussinessman. Family owned and opperated one of a kind, Whenever I go in i request to be seated in Jungki Jin's section (owners son) let…

6/24/2017

A diner from US tried Minami Teriyaki in Downtown.

6/20/2017

A Japanese food lover from US tried Minami Teriyaki in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/09/2017

A diner from Longview, WA tried Omelettes & More in Olympic West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, didn't like the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
About of food for price
6/06/2017

A Japanese chowhound from US tried Minami Teriyaki in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

6/01/2017

A diner from Longview, WA tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken in Downtown.

5/28/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Longview, WA tried Minami Teriyaki in Downtown, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/21/2017

A Mexican food lover from Portland, OR tried Don Pedro's Mexican Restaurant in St. Helens, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/20/2017

A Japanese chowhound from Longview, WA tried Minami Teriyaki in Downtown.

5/14/2017

A dining patron from Kelso, WA tried Minami Teriyaki in Downtown, didn't like it, and rated it . They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

5/14/2017

An American food lover from Kelso, WA tried Omelettes & More in Olympic West, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Japanese Asian Cafe

Minami Teriyaki  Restaurant Reviews

Minami Teriyaki is located near the cities of Kelso and Litchfield.
People found this by searching for: Minami Teriyaki Longview Wa, Minami Teriyaki Menu Longview Wa, Minami Teriyaki Longview Menu, Minami Longview Wa, Minamis Longview Wa, Minami Teriyaki In Longview Wa, Minamis Menu Longview, Minami Teriyaki Longview Wa Menu, and Minami Teriyaki Longview.