Soy House

Neighborhoods: Guide Meridian
Cuisine: Vietnamese, Lunch, Noodle Bar

Soy House is a Vietnamese, Lunch, and Noodle Bar restaurant where most Menuism users came for fun with friends, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

Pros
"They were actually closed when I arrived but they let me in and sent me off with wonderful wonton soup for my husband that was in the hospital:) that was awesome."
Cons
"I forgot the napkins:( no cons here:)"
mhmele photo

mhmele

Fresh food

Vietnamese cuisine; the place is sparkling clean. The service was prompt and polite. The food was sooo tasty. My father wanted a larger bowl of an appetizer item; they accommodated him quickly and quietly. We enjoyed our meal there.

pannix photo

pannix

Just keeps getting better

New menu and drink expansion. Still love the Bun dishes and the sandwiches.

March 20, 2010

Always just what I want.

I've yet to have a bad experience here. All the dishes I've tried - garlic-y hot soups, noodle dishes, curries, hot pots, pho, meat dishes, and traditional entrees have always been wonderful. The pizza (yes, pizza) is phenomenal.

Vietnamese Dinner Lunch
Sun 11:00AM - 07:00PM
Mon-Sat 10:00AM - 09:00PM (Phone 360.393.3585)
paulm678348

0 useful

Soy House  Restaurant Reviews

• 11/04/2013 A diner from Portland, OR tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    I forgot the napkins:( no cons here:)
  • 9/01/2013 A diner from CO tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 4/09/2013 A diner from Alpharetta, GA tried it and liked it. They didn't like the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

People found this by searching for: Vietnamese Restaurant In Bellingham, Wa., Soy House Bellingham Wa Menu, Soy House Bellingham Wa, Soy House Bellingham Menu, Soy House Menu, Soy House, and Soy House Bellingham.