9413 Burke Rd Ste B
Burke, VA 22015-3320

Big Bite Pizza

Cuisine: Cafe, Breakfast, Lunch

Pros
"Friendly"
  • 4/20/2015

A Cafe food lover from Ashburn, VA tried it.

• 8/10/2013

A diner from Brooklyn, NY tried it, liked it, and rated it . They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/06/2013

A Cafe food lover from Fairfax, VA tried it.

• 6/26/2013

A dining patron from Fairfax Station, VA tried it and liked it. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Friendly
bimmers3 photo

bimmers3

Burke, VA

Great Pizza Delivery

Fresh quality ingredients. Fresh and soft crust. This pizza is one of the top places we have eaten and we will keep ordering even after foot ball season. Always fast delivery.
I encountered problems w their online order, but the store took my order for me on the phone. Not enough of a problem to over shadow their yummy pizza.
We also ordered wings which were big and tasty. We can’t stop eating them. Comes w blue cheese, or you can get ranch.
Can be salty, but we are ok with salty.
We won’t order the taco pizza again, too greasy for us-but it was fun.
The tater skins-we won’t order again-disappointing. Greasy and no flavor. Too much grease.
We have ordered lots of times from Big Bite and even tho all has not been great, we won’t stop ordering those awesome pizzas & wings. Keep em coming!
Loved the online ordering part.

Chocolate Cake

This is SO good. I was sad when it was gone. My boys helped me eat it. It is a very happy desert. Chocolaty yumminess in 5? layers. I will be sure to sneak this in when my hubby orders his football wings.

Taco Pizza

Meaty and a bit greasy. But I had to try it. Crust was good and it was over all a good pizza, but I prefer the less greasy pizzas with some veggies.
They use quality ingredients and it shows.

Steak pizza

Every bite was so good. Made me happy we tried it. Fresh fast hot and delicious. Will order this pizza again and again.
Portioned well, not too much or not enough toppings, or sauce but it was just right.

Wings

BIG, tasty and filling. Delivered in a Styrofoambox with sauce on the bottom of the box. A bit greasy, but acceptable. Not too much grease to be good. Hot sauce flavor and lots of chicken to eat. Good choice!

Stuffed Potato Skins

Looked promising, but no flavor and all grease. My husband, who likes all food, did not even like these. We will never order these again.
Big let down.

Onion Rings

Mmmmm Mmmm Good.
Don’t worry when you order these. They are crispy outside juicy inside. If you are a real onion ring lover, order 2. You don’t need to be afraid that won’t be good. These are.

Cole Slaw

Finely shredded cabbage and carrots. Mild flavor, slightly sweet. My infant boys really loved this. They could eat it easier and it wasn’t strong flavored so they could eat it w no problems.
It is a good palate cleanser. If you don’t like cole slaw or cabbage, don’t get this one. If you are a cabbagge eater, order away!

Tiramisu

Wanted a desert, but didn’t want to pay the 5 dollars for the chocolate cake. Big mistake.
Not a lot of desert for the price. Small and not great.
I was disappointed. Order your tiramisu somewhere else.

May 25, 2010

Terrible Pizza

We ordered delivery from them last night, I was astonished at how awful the pizza was. I would have been better off walking across the street to a grocery store and buying a frozen pizza for a third or quarter of the cost for a far better…
April 13, 2010

Forget Philly

We ordered a Philly Cheese Steak and the Blackened Chicken sub without extra toppings because of the cost. The subs ARE a little pricey, but the sandwiches were delicious. I think I'll skip the three hour trip to Philly and just head…
December 17, 2009

Big Bite Pizza is awful.

Simply awful service for ridiculous prices. We ordered from there because we wanted some potato skins and couldn't find them on the other take-out menus we had. Ordered the skins plus a chicken sandwich and once it finally arrived (at…

Delivery Good for groups Cafe

Big Bite Pizza  Restaurant Reviews

Big Bite Pizza is located near the cities of North Springfield, West Springfield, and Fairfax Station.
People found this by searching for: Big Bites Coupon Code, Big Bite Pizza Coupon, Big Bite Pizza Coupons, Big Bite Pizza, Big Bite Pizza Menu, Big Bite Burke Va, Big Bite Coupon Code, Big Bite In Burke, and Big Bite Pizza Coupon Code.