Johnny Rockets

Neighborhoods: Downtown
Cuisine: Hamburgers, Kid's Menu, Breakfast

Johnny Rockets is a Hamburgers, Kid's Menu, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid less than $10, and tipped between 15% to 18%.

• 5/03/2013

A Hamburgers chowhound from Silver Spring, MD tried it.

QB
wabbie photo

wabbie

Didn't know they do breakfast

It was one of those rainy days and we saw that Johnny Rockets was open and had a breakfast menu.

The menu was simple. Only a number typical breakfast items. We had bacon, eggs, breakfast potatoes, toast and coffee. It was simple and good. How can you screw up bacon and eggs?

A couple of other occasions, we had lunch there. You know burger and fries. It was good. My sister loves their milkshakes, especially their peanut butter and chocolate one.

Service is good and cute 50’s diner atmosphere.

HOWARDPAULSHORE photo

HOWARDPAULSHORE

“I Just Received Excellent Service From Alfa And Glenn From

I was very much Overly Impressed by the Top Class, Wonderful Service that I recently received just the other day back on Thursday, August 11, 2016 at the Johnny Rockets location at the 3rd Street Promenade in beautiful Santa Monica, California.

During my visit, I had the Rocket Double with Mushrooms and a Fried Egg on Top Of It which made it Very Heavy Indeed, but Delightful!

I also enjoyed their Great Tasting French Fries, along with their Twix Caramel Milkshake!

What a Treat!

I want to just personally Thank Alfa and Glenn for Treating Me Right as their Johnny Rockets Loyal Customer and more than Highly Recommend Them and Their Location to anyone seeking out Great Tasting Burgers, Shakes, along with Number One Johnny Rockets Customer Service!

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore
Loyal And Happy Johnny Rockets Customer

/HPS

Rocket Double® - Rocket Double® at Johnny Rockets

Rocket Double®

it tasted great!

February 23, 2014

Burgers here are pretty good. Not great, but if you need a fun place to eat with a group that's easy on the wallet and is a step above generic fast food this is your answer.
February 19, 2014

The worst location ever! We were seated at the counter and the waitress took our order but never put it in. After we noticed that the cooks were just standing around and our food hasn't come out, we left!
February 1, 2010

Fun pitstop for the family

Good fun and nostalgia. They've got capped cooks and waiters, jukeboxes at the tables, and the kids get entertained by the waiters with ketchup art for their fries. Not the best food, but it's really good basic diner food the shakes are…

Hamburgers Outdoor seating Kid's Menu

Johnny Rockets  Restaurant Reviews

Johnny Rockets is located near the cities of Sawtelle, Venezia, Venice, Pacific Palisades, and De Witt.
People found this by searching for: Does Johnny Rockets Serve Breakfast, Johnny Rocket Breakfast Menu, Jhonnyrockers Breakfast Images, Johnny Rockets Breakfast, Johnny Rockets Breakfast Menu, Breakfast Johnny Rockets, and Johnny Rocket Breakfast.