Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant

Cuisine: Chinese, Lunch, Breakfast

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant is a Chinese, Lunch, and Breakfast restaurant where most Menuism users came for a family meal, paid between $10 and $25, and tipped less than 15%.

Overall
Pros
"Great service Food fresh and served hot "
"I miss callie she had just the always so happy I miss her smile and laugh every time I walked in there I wish yall would hire her again if its possible but the food is still delicious"
Cons
"Better waitress"
Comments
"She was good but she would hardly ever smile or come over there and greet me or see if I needed anything to bring me my dessert she just sat it down and walked away"
espieee2003 photo

espieee2003

Fort Worth, TX

Best Chinese Food in Arlington

We found this restaurant by chance and we keep going back, even after moving away 10 miles from it. The food is DELICIOUS! Forget Panda Express and save money and try this place. So far, everything I have tried has been very pleasing.

Chicken Chop Suey

Not listed on the menu, but you can order it.

September 18, 2009

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant is so filling.

Want to eat like a king or queen, come here the food is to die for because it is just what you pick that you like and nothing more. Don't have to order something you want eat for something you will.

Chinese Dinner Lunch

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant  Restaurant Reviews

• 5/18/2015 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 12/25/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 11/20/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 8/26/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Great service Food fresh and served hot
  • 10/05/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it and didn't like it. They liked the food and liked the service.

• 10/03/2014 A diner from Chicago, IL tried it, liked it, and rated it 3 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 8/18/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 5 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

Pros
    Cons
    Better waitress
    Comments
  • 9/13/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it.

• 8/20/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it, liked it, and rated it 4 stars. They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.

• 7/11/2014 A diner from Dallas, TX tried it and liked it.

Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant is located near the cities of Pantego and Dalworthington Gardens.
People found this by searching for: Royal Panda Arlington Texas, Royal Panda Arlington Tx Menu, Royal Panda Menu Arlington Texas, Royal Panda Arlington Tx, Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant, Royal Panda Arlington Texas Menu, and Royal Panda Chinese Restaurant Arlington Tx.